Rising Books respects your privacy and does not
share customer information with any third party.
We do not collect personal information about you when
you visit our website unless you provide this information
to us. However, we collect and store non-personal information
Here is the information we gather when you visit our
- your Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com"
if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu"
if you connect from a university's domain)
- your IP address, that is, the number that is automatically
assigned to your computer when you surf the Web)
- the type of browser, eg Explorer, and operating
system, eg Microsoft, used to access our site.
- the date and time of your visit .
- the pages you visit; and
- if you link to our site from another site, the address
of that website.
We count the number and type of visitors to the different
web pages, and use this information to make the site
more useful to visitors.
If you e-mail us, you may choose to provide personal
information, such as your reading interest. This helps
us improve our service to you and respond to your request.
We do not show e-mails to outside organisations, except
in the event of an authorised law enforcement investigation..